MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG)- Tropical Storm Dolly forms in the North Atlantic. Recent satellite showed that Subtropical Depression Four has strengthened with maximum sustained winds at 45 mph.
The core of the storm has gained a more symmetrical appearance. Dolly poses NO THREAT to the United States.
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- Actress Kelly Preston dies following battle with breast cancer
- President Trump criticizes privately built border wall built by his supporters
- Hallmark Channel releases Christmas-themed wines
- WEATHER AWARE: Severe storms moving out of our area